Thursday 10 January 2013

Trust

Morning everybody, I hope everybody is doing great. I hope you are liking my sketches and please do take out a second to like my facebook page :)

My today's sketch is about two couples enjoying a moment together, you can feel the love and smiles around them. The understanding of responsibility for each other, which is very important in every relation.


His arms will make you feel safe, and will not let you fall. The trust comes by believing in each other, and respect. In every relation, you need to careful and responsible for certain aspects. when a mother carries her child, the child feels safe because they trust their mother. The first time your father teaches you how to ride a bicycle, you trust him and do whatever he says. In life, there are certain people whom you can trust even if you are blindfolded :-)

Keep smilling and have a great day guys :-)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/raarts001 

No comments:

Post a Comment