Thursday 17 January 2013

Anger

Good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing great. In my today's sketch, my attempt is to display a person's hidden anger, and frustration  Sometimes, we are upset from something but we cannot communicate about it with anybody, or we have hidden secrets which are more of a burden in our heart. We feel like screaming out loud when alone and let everything out :-)


I m trying to include some shades in my sketch which convey's the roughness, and stress on a person's face. Human emotions are designed in a very different way by god, us being hurt or happy, its all up to us if we want to display it or not :-)  I would suggest we should not keep anger inside us, as it increases stress for us, and also for people around us. So, why should we make people go away from us due to our anger or bad mood. Always being happy, and making others smile is the key to success in life, and in maintaining relations.

I hope my attempt of bringing at least one emotion on my viewer's face is coming along good, and you all are enjoying my work.


Facebook: http://facebook.com/raarts001






No comments:

Post a Comment