Friday 11 January 2013

Our pillar of strength

Morning everybody, finally the last day of the week is here, I am sure you all must be eagerly waiting to finish work today and enjoy your weekend. I want to thank everybody for showing love and appreciation for my sketches :-) Appreciation is a key which really keeps me going. I was feeling down and sad yesterday, but after seeing the love from people for my work brings back the motivation in me. Thanks to all of you for keeping me motivated and energetic :-)

  My today's sketch is depicting a relationship which most of the kids are scared (or better call it as respect :-) ) in younger age, but as we get older we realize that person is our very good friend. He understands us, and motivates us through out our lives. He is the one who takes care of the family emotionally, financially, and acts as a pillar of strength for us. That person is our Father :-)




People find idols or role models in their life, which is not at all wrong. You should always follow the footsteps of the person you have always looked up to  and be like him/her. In my life, I look up to my father and try to follow the same steps like him because I feel being his son I must be having those skills which he holds, and grow in life like him :-)

I believe after looking up to our parents, we must be learning and preparing ourselves for becoming good parents for our future kids :-)

Have a great day guys :-)

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/raarts001

2 comments: