Saturday 26 January 2013

Responsibilities

Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is doing good. In my today's sketch, my attempt is to depict the responsibilities we have in our lives, which need commitment, care and support. Sometimes in life people might say we run away from our responsibilities, and the reason could be our ambitions or something else. I believe if you have been gifted with beautiful relations in life, and they motivate you to proceed ahead, then who CARES about what people have to say :-)
When the need occurs we should be intelligent enough to take up our responsibilities. I believe everybody have this understanding, as we care about our loved one's.

We should respect our responsibilties as nothing is better then the relations that god has gifted us.

Have a great day guys :-)

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/raarts001

No comments:

Post a Comment