Saturday 12 January 2013

Being I

Morning everybody, I am still trying to wake up :-) I had a busy week so I've been trying to catch up on my sleep. I hope everybody is doing good and enjoying their weekend.

In my today's sketch, my attempt is to convey a message of being one, and make an "I" instead of You, and Me. In any relation, we always respect the feeling of us being together, and feeling of two bodies having one spirit. At times, there are conflicts in a relation due to someone only thinking about themselves  and forget about the required commitment.




The day we understand that You and Me being together makes I, and we stick to that. The relations will be more beautiful, and love will grow. A relation is a commitment of two souls to be one and their understanding of being together for whole life regardless of the ups, and downs in life. We feel their pain, sorrows, and happiness like they are a part of us, and we are feeling it for ourselves. 

Have a great day guys :)

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/raarts001

No comments:

Post a Comment