Tuesday 1 January 2013

Discovering myself

Morning and happy new year everybody, I hope everybody enjoyed their new year's eve.

I was wondering how many people have made resolutions for this new year, and how many of them will be actually following their resolutions :)

I have made one resolution that is trying to discover myself, and I would suggest many people who have been sitting at home and thinking what different should we do. All you need to do is, give some time to yourself, and think about what you really love to do, or what you are really good at. Do something which could make other people around you happy, and bring a smile on their face. The achievement would be the appreciation and love from people.

My attempt is to to spread awareness, and express emotions among people. My efforts will be to keep it on, and collect as much love as I could from everybody :)

So, everybody discover what is hidden within you, and share it with the world :)

5 comments:

  1. there I guess should be more love in the world instead of hate. but i guess that isnt Happening anytime soon. great drawings you do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck brother. Lets share the love to the world...

    ReplyDelete