Saturday 5 January 2013

Feel Romance

Morning everybody, I hope everybody is enjoying their weekend, I am feeling good as it seems to be sunny outside my house today. I have started a facebook page for my sketches, and I would really appreciate if you guys could like the page, and appreciate my work. I am trying to set up mediums to be in touch with more and more people. The link for the facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/raarts001 please see if you could take out a second, and click Like on the page :)

My today's sketch is about reflecting love for your partner, that one kiss which makes you really shy, and bring goosebumps in your body. The shyness in our eyes, the feelings that keep on arising in our heart, and the raising heart beat.


On such occasions, we usually pretend to be not interested, but deep inside we are really excited and waiting for our partner to take the first move :)

So, today if you have been thinking to ask for a kiss from your partner, and lately you have been feeling very shy, please go ahead and make the first move. Let your partner know how romantic you are!

Have a great day guys

No comments:

Post a Comment