Thursday 31 January 2013

Miss that touch

Good morning everyone, I hope you all are doing great. I present my today's sketch infront of you, it is a wild feel among two lovers. If you really miss someone, you could always feel their touch.


I want to convey one message to those who try to find bad things and say mean about any drawing depicting wild imagination or feelings. This is art and it is about showing the real imagination, if we could not justify the true feelings then its not useful. Many of the heart touching arts or monuments depicting love you see around the world are beautiful but in wild postures, so do you don't see them, and close your eyes! :-)
(PS: my note is only for few people, so they understand art is about depicting real imagination hidden in us)

I keep on trying different things, but as I always mention on my blog I will more then welcome any new thoughts or ideas from you :-)

Have a great day guys :-)

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/raarts001

No comments:

Post a Comment