Thursday 24 January 2013

Thumbs up

Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is doing good. I am not feeling well from last night, so I was not able to make any new sketch. The weather in Canada is really cold, and finally it caught me. I am sharing one of my old sketch which I didn't get to share on my blog.


I made this sketch to make people aware about my facebook page http://facebook.com/raarts001 please take out a second and click like on the page. Your thumbs up will increase my motivation, and  would also provide another medium to interact with all of you lovely people. Please do recommend it to your friends also :-)

My sketch also depicts about being optimistic and positive in life. No matter what situation you are in, keep that smile on your face and a thumbs up showing everything is perfect. Sometimes you do some work which some people think is a waste of time, but for us it is all about keeping ourselves and others happy :-)
 So, don't let not any thumbs down in life make you feel bad.

Everybody take care of your health, and keep yourself warm.

Have a nice day guys :-)

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/raarts001

No comments:

Post a Comment