Sunday 27 January 2013

Lazy Sunday

Good morning everyone, I hope everybody is enjoying their weekend. Today is Sunday and a person like me loves to be lazy today :-) but I have to go out and do some weekend shopping. Every Sunday, I think of relaxing in bed, sipping on my tea and  enjoy the warm feeling. I made a quick sketch about how would it be to relax in bed on a Sunday. I hope all of you who are experiencing snow are keeping yourself warm and bundled up.


All of you enjoy your Sunday with your loved ones and have fun :-)

PS: After looking at my sketch you might confirm how lazy I am feeling today :-) as I made it really quickly

Many thanks for all the love and appreciation all of you have been giving to my sketches :-)

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/raarts001

No comments:

Post a Comment