Monday 4 February 2013

Pure feeling

Good morning everyone, I hope all of you are doing good. I have reduced the frequency of my posts to one upload in two days, my attempt is to post one sketch each day, but due to busy schedule it becomes really hectic. I hope you like my today's sketch :-)

There could be many ways to show that you miss someone, but I believe every visual display of that feeling is different as long we see it with a pure heart. I hope most of you could see yourself in the sketch and realize how much you miss your loved ones. How many times that shoulder has been a support for your head when you needed it the most! respect the feelings and give as much love in return as you could :-)

Have a nice day guys :-)

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/raarts001







No comments:

Post a Comment