Wednesday 6 February 2013

Nostalgia

Good morning everyone, I hope all of you are doing good. In my today's sketch, I am trying to depict our childhood, and if we could recall how many times we would have been thrown in air and then catch back by our parents. It is always fun and kids enjoy it. Being a kid, we could not think much but still there is a trust that our parents will not let us fall :-)
I am sure most of you who have kids at your home or around you must be doing the same, as kids love it :-) I believe we should give a lot of love to the kids as they our future generations, they will see what we will show them and will learn everything from us. So, lets be a good example for kids around us and motivate them :-)

Have a nice day guys :-)

Facebook page: http://facebook.com/raarts001

No comments:

Post a Comment