Sunday 30 December 2012

Path of love

Morning everyone, I hope everybody in North america is keeping themselves warm in this cold weather. I have been busy with some get togethers at a friends house, but still taking out time to update my blog everyday :) As my attempt is to bring something new everyday in front of your eyes.

Today's sketch is showing feelings of two lover's walking together on a path of love. You guys must be wondering that most of my sketches are about love, and family values. Well, there have been so much chaos around us the whole time that our mind is occupied with several things, so my aim is to take 15 seconds of your day and povide you something which freshens you up, and enhance your feelings for your loved one's.

My attempt is to bring atleast one emotion on my viewer's face everyday :)


I will be attempting new concepts in future too, and as I always mention your recommendations are always welcome. Also, if somebody wants their sketch to be made and displayed on my blog, I would really appreciate your request :)

1 comment: